Lights, Colors, Sea Lions

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Back in March I spent a couple of gorgeous days in this new city of mine, just walking around and soaking it in. Postcard worthy shots in every direction, I tell you! We love where we are living out in the East Bay (1/2 hour from the city), but I'm so glad that we've been getting into town as much as we have been. San Francisco is a magical place. 


Tomorrow we're heading to Yosemite! We'll be camping (or rather..."glamping"...) with some amazing friends, and I just can't wait. I'll be sure to post pics soon. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear out Yosemite was! That is on the top of my list for wanting to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Beautiful photos! What an exciting adventure. Can't wait to see more!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love SF! All my family lives around there and I miss it so much!
    Xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).