Family Photo Sesh: Rowen at 4 months

Wednesday, February 8, 2017


Guys, I just went down memory lane so hard with these photos! Look at this little sweet treat I've got in my arms here! She has already grown SO MUCH since these photos were taken back in October. 

I haven't really done much blogging about this whole Baby thing. It's pretty hard to express in words. I now have a huge appreciation for those mom-bloggers out there who seem able to do it so eloquently (Megan and Erin come to mind). But if you know me, you know how obsessed I am with taking photos to document life - and this is why. If in the future I ever wonder how I felt, or how life looked back in fall 2016 when Rowen was 4 months old...these photos will remind me in an instant. In our faces I see elation, exhaustion, pride, effort, cluelessness, and overwhelming gratitude. You may not see it, but believe me, it's in there ;). 

Many thanks to Michelle Feileacan for taking these beautiful shots of our little family!



All photos by Michelle Feileacan.

1 comment:

  1. 💚💞💚💞💚💞💚💞

    ReplyDelete

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).