Date Night :: Sonoma

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last night me and my bubba took an impromptu drive up to Sonoma. We zoomed through the 96 degree heat, peeled ourselves off the scooter, sipped chardonnay, pinot noir, cabernet and syrah, and watched the sun go down over the hills. We raced each other at a crossword puzzle (I won), and a word search (he won). We ate burgers and truffle fries, cracked each other up, then rode home listening to joyful music, with a view of the full moon the whole way.  

(From the Bay Area? You must check out Scribe Winery in Sonoma)
 (Mmm, Boon Fly Cafe, we love you.)

It's little evenings like this that I end up remembering most! Have you had a good date night lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).