Gift Guide :: My Man

Thursday, December 11, 2014


12. sushi and more sushi // 13. whiskey soaked jerky ('cause why not)

---------------------

I've been MIA, I know. And it's been kind of nice! But let's see... what is there to report... I've been working, traveling, and watching The Walking Dead. Thanksgiving was delightful. I ate my way through Portland last weekend and have fantastic plans for the holidays. My 'hood is expecting crazy rain today, so much so that the school I work at was canceled, to which the New Englander in me says "pshawwww, you silly gooses, it's just a little WATER", but to which the rational part of me says "Sweet, I'll take it!".  I haven't felt up for working on the 'log lately, partly because I already spend so much time on the computer screen at work, and partly because I have so many things I want to blog about that sometimes it's kind of overwhelming and I just don't know where to start. But I'm feeling a rekindling of blog-love over here. It must be the holidays or something - it brings it out of me! Hopefully we'll see more of each other soon.

So now down to business. Jimmy and I are keeping it light on the gifting this year, mostly because we're putting our dollars towards some 2015 travel, but also because we have birthdays this year that we're saving our energy for (it's a big one for both of us...that rhymes with hurty...eek!). But I couldn't help but pull together a bunch of gifts that I know that he and any other adventure/flavor/music/USA-made loving men would enjoy. Would the man in your life like this stuff?

Happy rain-day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).