Thankful

Thursday, November 27, 2014



Today I'm thankful for so many things. For everything, really. But a few things come especially to mind:

+ a family that let me grow up feeling oh so loved and supported
+ holiday traditions
+ a home away from home in beautiful Tahoe and the amazing friends that host us here
+ California, and all of the adventure that's constantly at my fingertips
+ friends that are like a second family to me
+ New England and all it's beauty
+ an inspiring and supportive job that has given me incredible growth opportunities
+ Jim, Jim, and Jim again. His values, his hardworking and adventurous spirit, and the way he makes me crack up constantly
+ a beautiful ski season on the horizon (**snow dance**)
+ an upcoming New Year already filled with exciting travel plans
+ the mountains, trees, oceans and stars
+ Champagne, stuffing, cheese and pie 

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, friends! Check out my Thanksgiving playlist if you're in the mood for some nostalgic, grateful, happy jams :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).