Gift Guide :: Last Minute!

Friday, December 19, 2014


1. Plated // 2. Birchbox // 3. Popsugar Must Have // 4. Kiwi Crate // 
5. Citrus Lane // 6. Love With Food  // 7. Bark Box  // 8. Spice Panda //
9. Mantry // 10ABM Happy Mail // 11. Bespoke Post

TGIF my friends! I'm feeling very merry today. Feeling ready for the weekend. Ready to jam out to some Christmas tunes, wrap some gifts, pack some bags and head on over to chilly New England. I hope you're feeling merry, too!

If last minute gift shopping is the last thing stressing you out, before an enjoyable holiday, well then rest easy - I have your solution. The answer to a last minute gifting dilemma is.....subscriptions!

Why?

a) it's the gift that keeps on giving
b) it's ready almost instantaneously (no strip mall shopping or 3 day shipping required)
c) you can make it fit your price range (gift a month, or 6, or 12)
d) there is something for everyone!

Food, books, beauty products, stationery, puppy snacks, baby toys, exotic spices, tea, crafts - you can have literally anything delivered monthly to your (or your lucky giftee's) doorstep. I already mentioned a couple of subscriptions in my manly gift guide (the monthly coffee seems amazing to me), but I've provided some of my other favorites for you here.

I also think these are good for that person you know who already seems to have everything - they need an experience.

My favorite? ABM's new Happy Mail service - wouldn't you just love to have a collection of adorable cards and notepads at your disposal? And Mantry is supposedly for men but those snack boxes look verrrry shareable :). Which one would you gift?

Have a jolly weekend everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).