Happy Fall // Wise Words

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

- Cape Cod skies wooing me -  

I've just returned from a wonderful East Coast visit. It was a whirlwind to say the least! I don't have any time to spare right now but I'm missing this little space and so I just had check in to say HELLO.

And to celebrate the start of a new season, one that always seems to bring me a burst of balance and motivation, here are some pearls of wisdom that have resonated with me lately:

Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit. - Helena Rubinstein


One joy scatters a hundred griefs. - Chinese proverb


Time to leave now, get out of this room, go somewhere, anywhere, sharpen this feeling of happiness and freedom, stretch your limbs, fill your eyes, be awake, wider awake, vividly awake in every sense and every pore. - Stefan Zweig



I hope you've enjoyed your first day of autumn! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).