Hele Mei Hoohiwahiwa (Kauai Part II)

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The longer I stretch out this Kauai photo-dump, the longer I can keep revisiting these memories and going back in time. So please forgive me as I force you to do that with me :). In my next post I'll share the fun details of where we stayed, ate, explored and played, but for now, some photos + captions will do.

What is sour sop??? Freaking delicious, that's what.
Just a light tap tap taparoo
A kayak ride under the prettiest tree. 
Our tour of the Napali Coast had to be our favorite part of the whole trip. 
Such outstanding beauty!! 
Fishing in a sea cave.
TURTLE!!!!!
These little cardinals are adorable.
Hanalei Bay captured our hearts for-ev-er.
A morning paddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).