Recently Enjoyed Things (+ Links)

Monday, March 23, 2015

spring skiing at Kirkwood

après-ski with friends

bluebird day

a pup and her new puppy friend

the absolute best sushi I've come across in California so far


gazing into the distance with a lovely friend

Dexter the pup!

a funny view of something left behind...

chaperoning a 6th grade field trip to Pinnacles

a little bit of yoga with friends

celebrating 30 years with bubbly

a friends' shadow on blue, blue water


And a few things from around the interwebs....


Everything about this cozy date night is lovely. 

I'm officially obsessed with Everlane (and if you join on my referral link there, I'm obsessed with you too!). 

Feeling goal oriented this week? Check out these positive affirmations for goal getters

Are you guilty of any of these online habits that cause overspending? I sure am...

I admit that when I'm overwhelmed, my one-on-one meetings are the first to go. This article has convinced me that's not the answer! 

Need to learn a quick new talent for your next cocktail party? Look no further

This post is just pouring over with SPRING. 

Gorgeous roundup of essentials for the chicest at-home bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).