Peeking out from my cave

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

image

Hi all! I wanted to resurface for a moment to say hello. I'm currently emerging from a cave of all-work-and-no-play, and I'm SO excited about it. A massive project at work has taken all of my energy and attention for the past few weeks. I have been really missing the things that give me balance - sleep, regular workouts, blogging, QT with friends - and even the things I wouldn't think I'd miss, like all of the work I have beyond that project! I'm really proud of my team and the way it turned out, and I'm so excited to dive back into the things that bring me joy. I look forward to "seeing" more of you soon!



Here are some links I've enjoyed lately........


I'm loving these simple lou & grey looks.

About quality time; "sustained proximity is the best route to the soul of someone".

Natural ways to get rid of stretch marks.

The mystery of the coveted pink phone.

How to finally start working out.

Yumm I'll have to wipe my spiralizer out for this yummy recipe.

This fat kid's guide to Portland is making my mouth water.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).