Tiny Links

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Photo from Small House Bliss

Hi from the Tiny House! We've been hard at work preparing this little abode for baby girl. It's coming together! Helps that my wardrobe has shrunken down immensely (whether I like it or not) as my belly grows. 6 weeks left and counting!

I thought it would be fun to check in with some links I've found around the web recently....

Tiny Homes 

I'm obsessed with this tiny cottage in Sweden.

Live small without moving into a tiny house.

There's room for pets in tiny homes too.

It's so fun that we've met some local tiny house friends! Check @nosenseofproportion and @tinyhousefamily out on Instagram :).


Minimalism


The connection between clutter and finances.

Creative ways to declutter your home.

A case for eliminating most of your wardrobe!

I enjoyed this article. Favorite quote: "When minimalism and the pursuit of simple turns into a weird competition of who can want the least, the point has been missed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).