I've officially entered my third trimester! Crazy to think. I'm 28 weeks as of yesterday. As I look toward my 31st birthday (coming up on Tuesday) and down the road at these last few months of pregnancy, I couldn't help but put together this fun wish list of items that I've been daydreaming about lately! Is it a surprise to anyone that many of these items revolve around comfort and relaxing? ;)
1. Yoga, chiropractic work, facials and massage from Bloom Retreat.
2. A wear-forever maxi for maternity & nursing.
3. Fresh, soft, sleep pants.
4. Acai bowls and green juices from Nekter, our local juicery.
5. Noise cancelling headphones so I can soak into my Hypnobabies tracks (and later, jam out while baby's napping).
6. Beautiful Cosabella nursing bras.
7 & 8. Anything and everything from Hatch!
9. A pretty and comfortable robe for delivery and beyond.
10. Storq maternity bundles are just perfect in every way.
11. A cooling pillow to keep me comfy as the weather gets warm (I can't get enough pillows these days).