Nearing Christmas + Links

Tuesday, December 16, 2014


Woohoo - the end is near! Are you taking some time off for the holidays? The holiday break is one of the many perks of working at a school, I must say. I'm heading back to Boston on Sunday for a fun week with friends and family, then have plans to spend New Years up at Tahoe. I'll have almost two full weeks to decompress and shut down after a very busy fall. I'm really looking forward to Christmas in New England - bring on the snow! I hope you're looking forward to a break as well.

--------------------

Here are some things around the web that I've enjoyed lately:

this beauty pouch looks perfect

25 famous women on getting older

the best documentaries on Netflix

I love this guest room

Cute blog I'm enjoying

Caitlin's post about taking it easy on the blog spoke to me

loving some of these bags

every been to Reno?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).