Spotlight: The Lone Bellow

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last night Jimmy and I decided on a whim to drive 70 miles down to Felton, CA to see one of our favorite bands play at a tiny venue. It was a rough Monday. All I really wanted to do when I got home was curl up in a ball and watch Dexter. But I know that two of the things in this world that make me feel best are 1. spontaneous adventures with my love and 2. singing and dancing to live music. So we picked up some deeeelicious pumpkin cider, and went on our way.

The venue was tiny (in the best way). We already had plans to see them at the Fillmore this Friday, but I'm so glad we got to see them in this small, intimate space. Highlights of the night were a quiet and emotional Watch Over Us, and an absolutely beauuuutiful cover of Slip Slidin' Away.

Check them out in the videos below and let me know what you think! Have you been listening to any new bands lately??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).