Happy Weekend :: 7 Weekend To-Dos

Friday, May 16, 2014


Ohh yes, TGIF.

This weekend I'm in the mood to...

  1. Shop (which is rare for me!). I'm inspired by this lovely southwest style compilation.
  2. Eat breakfast. Here are 5 egg sandwiches and some healthy smoothie recipes to try.
  3. Do everything on this list to re-energize.
  4. Not work. I love my job, but a girl still needs her weekends ;). Check out this article about the love/hate work relationship.
  5. Primp, perhaps with some of these lovely products.
  6. Have a cocktail or 2 with my sistah.
  7. Relax by the pool. I haven't done nearly enough of that. These images really make me want to jump in.

Enjoy the weekend, amici! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).