Wish List :: V-Day

Wednesday, February 5, 2014


*I don't have a source for the print - any help?

I think Valentine's Day is adorable, and I'm not afraid to say it!

I dislike roses, I'm not normally into pink, and I would pretty much hate to receive a box of chocolates. But I love what Valentine's Day is all about (...which of course, is LOVE). Some people may say it's a silly creation and that it's all about consumerism, to which I say...you're a tad closed minded and probably lazy. Because if you're in love and have a speck of romance or creativity in your heart, then there's nothing preventing you from taking advantage of this silly day in one of the coldest months of the year to warm up with your darling and be loved in whatever way that means for the two of you.

For Jimbo and I that might mean enjoying a leisurely breakfast together before work (a rarity!), having some wine while we dream about our future hand-built cottage (one of our favorite things to do) or spending time with friends while sneaking a few more lovey-dove glances at each other than usual.

And if somehow all of these wishlist items were involved then hey, I wouldn't complain ;).

*****

What will Valentine's Day mean for you and yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).