In general, change is something I embrace and love. I think it's exciting, and fun, and even when it's not fun, it's important. That's been my lifelong belief, but this week kind of made me want to crawl in the land of change-haters. At least for a minute there. It was long, full, and intense. Big changes that immediately and strongly impact my day to day life. Exciting changes that come from unfortunate ones. Drastically changing emotions from one moment to the next. Am I being vague enough for you? I'll get to the point, which is: I'm ready for the weekend.
This weekend we're visiting the woods up near Lake Tahoe, where it's already snowed 10 inches this year. I'm looking forward to some retail therapy in Truckee and some quiet in the trees.
Here are some interesting things I've come across on the interwebs lately...
- list of the best hikes ever. I've done parts of Zion, Appalachian, and Lost Coast Trail...still so many more to check out!
- sweet and wise: 20 Confidence boosters that work
- I think I'm sold. What a persuasive article. Do you love your vitamix? I think I want one.
- maybe you've all seen this by now, but I love this reminder that we should all put our phone downs once in awhile.
- nice idea: How Letting Go Can Save Your Relationship
- on my wishlist: one, two and three.
- this list of things most Americans don't know about America is dead on.
Happy Friday, lovelies! Cheers to change.