:: Changes :: + Friday Links

Friday, November 8, 2013


In general, change is something I embrace and love. I think it's exciting, and fun, and even when it's not fun, it's important. That's been my lifelong belief, but this week kind of made me want to crawl in the land of change-haters. At least for a minute there. It was long, full, and intense. Big changes that immediately and strongly impact my day to day life. Exciting changes that come from unfortunate ones. Drastically changing emotions from one moment to the next. Am I being vague enough for you? I'll get to the point, which is: I'm ready for the weekend.

This weekend we're visiting the woods up near Lake Tahoe, where it's already snowed 10 inches this year. I'm looking forward to some retail therapy in Truckee and some quiet in the trees.

Here are some interesting things I've come across on the interwebs lately...

Happy Friday, lovelies! Cheers to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).