Links for a Friday

Friday, October 4, 2013

(one more from our visit to the Sierras)
Ciao and happy Friday!!

I'm so excited for the weekend coming up. Is October the best month ever or what?? It makes me so happy. Pretty colors. Bright sky. Cool evenings and warm days. Snuggling. Pumpkins. I hope you get a chance to enjoy all of these things and more this weekend!

Here are a couple of links for a Friday:

  • If you don't like the menu, leave the restaurant. This mindset is selfish yet thoughtful, and it's something I've been playing by lately.  When there are so many amazing, happy-inducing things in this world, why waste time and energy on restaurants/books/people/jobs that don't make you happy? 
  • I've been looking for this - a recipe for natural homemade wood polish.
  • I just signed up for the Wisdom 2.0 Conference coming up this February - I'm so pumped! It's all about an issue I've thought about and struggled with endlessly over the past few years: how to "not only live connected to one another through technology, but to do so in ways that are beneficial to our own well-being, effective in our work, and useful to the world". It's going to be great - come join me.
  • These "everyday situations that are difficult for awkward people" totally crack me up. We've all been in that awkward bus/train ride situation with someone you know just not quite well enough...and #2 is hilarious, that situation is actually one of my greatest fears in life (which yes, I'm put through quite regularly).
  • For people who like getting a deal: list of the best things to buy in October.
Enjoy the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).