Jimbo and I are playing hooky today and heading down early for our camp weekend at Big Sur. I can't wait. This gorgeous coastline is one of the reasons I wanted to move to California! It's just so jaw droppingly beautiful, and when you're there you're surrounded by all of my favorite things: mountains, ocean, trees, and yummy places to eat. Can't wait to share photos when we're back! In the meantime, enjoy some Friday links and some photos from our last visit, when we drove down the coast from Seattle.
- Here are 6 things to do in your 20s to make your 30s good. I think it's pretty smaht (my Boston accent comes out sometimes).
- Meet Jack, a delightful old man living in a cabin deep in the Cali woods. I love this simple type of living.
- These SF workshops look amazing, I need to check one out!
- Why People Living in San Francisco are so Happy and Healthy. Can't say I disagree.
- Check out Kayak's new "Explore" feature, where you can specify where you're leaving from and a general price/time frame and see all of the places you could go. I invented this in my head years ago-- glad someone took the idea and ran with it ;).
Enjoy the weekend, loves!