Pics are from my April trip to Mendocino county with my homies. More to come soon!
Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends. Wow, what a much needed couple of days catching up and relaxing. We pool lounged and had a casual din at High Tech Burrito, which I'd heard was an East Bay must-try (cheap, quick and fresh burritos? Can't go wrong.). I did a million necessary and long-postponed tasks i.e. car cleaning, summer clothes unpacking, closet organizing, guac eating, margarita drinking, etc. And yesterday, I ventured to the Mission with my sister and Jimbo to visit some friends and meet some wonderful new ones. Oh and then we tried Tacolicious. Have I mentioned that I love Mexican?
If anyone had as much trouble working their way back into the work week as I did, then you're probably more in the mood to browse through these links than you are to do to "real work"....
- I love these beautiful illustrations, especially the whales and the barn owls.
- My work was kind enough to offer all of us memberships to Lynda.com, an online learning company with courses in things like software, photography and design. I can't wait to get started!
- Tomorrow is International Picnic Day - who will join me on a picnic??!
- I've been listening all day to this album by Wild Belle.
- Considering how much I love learning, I can't believe I hadn't yet heard of Open Culture! Such an amazing resource...I think I'll start by brushing up on my Italian.
- I've finally come out of denial about the upcoming Google Reader shutdown. I've decided to go with Feedly for my blog readin' needs. Click here to find me on Feedly, or you can Follow my blog with Bloglovin.
Enjoy your week!